National Pooling Administrator
Did You Know?
Part 4A’s need to be turned into the PA within 6 months of the original effective date of the Part 3A. If you cannot put the block in service due to circumstances beyond your control, you can request an extension with the commission.

Part 4A Contacts (XLS)
Provides a list of FCC or State Commission contacts regarding any Part 4A related issues,
such as submitting overdue Part 4A’s, reclamation questions or requesting extensions.
Reclamation Procedures (PDF)
Describes the thousands-block reclamation procedures that are followed by the
Pooling Administrator each month.